Why do people go on road trips? I think we all feel the weight of responsibility and work that we want to escape from from time to time. You see, when you're with your best friends (or your family) on the open road and God's creation as your companion, there is a sense of freedom you feel that exists in no other place but after this life. We all want to be free and experience life like that, but most will not because of the busyness of life and priorities that will glue us to our seats. However, some will find a way... (*This is an excerpt from a road trip documentary I made while in college about 5 friends who head out West on a journey of discovery.)
This time I am headed to Maine and Acadia National Park with a couple friends to camp, shoot the stars, and maybe even see the Northern Lights. Will post my findings when I return!
No comments:
Post a Comment